Disclaimer of liability
1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence is present. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("links") that are outside the author's area of responsibility, a liability would only come into force if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author therefore expressly declares that at the time the links were created, the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content. The author has no influence on the current and future design and on the content of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within our own website as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way, the provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The mere mention does not mean that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's express consent.
4. Data protection
Below we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website www.fm-maschinen.de.
Personal data are acc. Art. 4 No. 1 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); An identifiable person is a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
Processing is according to Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR any process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, recording, organization, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, the Query, use, disclose through submission, distribution, or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction.
§ 1 Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
FM Maschinen GmbH
73529 Schwäbisch Gmuend
Phone: 07171/87499 11 Fax: 07171/87499 12 email: email@example.com
Managing Directors: Christian Franz, Andreas Franz
73529 Schwäbisch Gmuend
Telephone: 07171/87499 11 Fax: 07171/87499 12
As far as we use external service providers to process your data, we have carefully selected and commissioned them, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
§ 2 Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
(1) Visit the website
When you visit our website www.fm-maschinen.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• time zone difference to coordinated universal time (UTC),
• Request transmitted by web browser, consisting of request method (e.g. GET), requested page or resource, protocol version (e.g. HTTP / 1.1)
• Access status / HTTP status code (eg 404 for “Page not found”)
• amount of data transferred in each case
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(2) Use of the contact form
If you contact us using the contact form provided, it is sufficient to provide a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know who the request came from and can answer it. All other information is voluntary. Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data you send will only be processed for the purpose of processing and answering your request. Without your consent, this data will not be passed on to third parties. The personal data will be deleted if they are no longer required for the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations.
(3) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by site visitors is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Our legitimate interest according to Art 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) GDPR is to find out how often and how our website is used.
Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the USA and has been certified. As a result, Google is committed to complying with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more information in the following linked entry: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
We have activated IP anonymization on this website ( anonymizeIp ). As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the transmission of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
§ 3 transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ 4 cookies
In addition to the data mentioned in § 2 of this data protection declaration, cookies are saved on your computer when you visit our website. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are saved on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a certain period of time are designed to optimize user-friendliness: If you visit our site again, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made, but not yet having to enter once. The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
§ 5 external links
Our website contains links to external third-party websites, the content of which we have no influence over and for which we therefore accept no liability. The respective provider or operator is responsible for the content of linked external websites. At the time of linking, we checked the websites for possible legal violations; illegal content was not recognizable at this time. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove the respective link immediately.
§ 6 rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is required;
To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you Art. 21 GDPR you have objected to processing;
• according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
§ 7 right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
§ 8 topicality and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website www.fm-maschinen.de.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.